(2016) Thankful + Grateful

        Time went sooo fast , life is running so fast , I am trying 'my best' to catch it , to take advantage of  every second . I can't say that 2016 tought me a lot like lots pf people said , But certainly I feel the progress within my personnality . Within Juin of 2016 , I started Bullet journaling . A way that I find really helpful to stay more organised in your thoughts . Also a way to remember the beautiful moments that I shared with other people . Even doodling itself , drawing whatever comes on my mind . A really helpful way to get over 'melancholy' .
        Writing down my goals, my gratitudes , films watched , books read , it was really a great experience ❤
         I learned how to let go , how to be able to say no , how to be the real me , not being afraid of others , whether they'll like me or not . I learned that it's ok to be hated by others , that it's ok if I disagree with some one . I learned that friends are really priceless . That I should never let go of any thing that may make me happy .
How to convince people with my point of view . How to be less pessimistic about the future . ...

         Happy New Year and may Allah bless us all and grant us love and happiness .

        Lear how to set goals . Living for a purpose will always push you towards being productive .
        Again , as always , believe in yourself and say I can and I will .

             ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
                  spread love
                   spread happiness
                     smile more
                       hate less
               ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

still suffering inside but searching for hope ... my way of comforting myself ...

Just an other thing that I've been thinking of So ,..

HAPPINESS •••(my thoughts)