Just an other thing that I've been thinking of So ,..

Nowadays a person is popular by the number of his or her followers ; nowadays people are racing over subscribers , over likes ... In a lot of cases ( and I assure you that I went through this too ) a person may feel depressed just because s/he does not have subscribers as much as he wants to, s/he would say why people are not interested in my posts ; Am I that bad looking person or have I said something wrong !... Now people share the mentality of the majority , that is to say they follow the trend ( in some cases some of them transform themselves into other persons ; mentally they are not  expressing themselves ; they are not asking "what do I love ; how do I want to look ; what kind of passion do I have ; what do I want to be one day ?" On the contrary they look for someone who is popular , who the majority of the peolple around the world likes him ; and they try to immitate his or her thoughts , his or her appearance (style of their clothes , their hair , the food they eat , their differnt activities , etc ,...) ; In a lot of cases the goal of that immitator tranforms into reality , I mean the number of subscribers that s/he wants , having the attention of the world , In a way being noticeable by others ; are somethings that helps them with gaining some confidence and with thinking that even though that is not the real me , the is not who really I am , as long as others like what they see and what they read than it's okk to not be myself , it's okk . But for whose sake are you doing this , Is being popular , immitating others is supposed to be set as a goal ! I am not against being popular , I myself I do think of the number of people that may see my posts , whether they like what i write or not , that is a pretty much normal thing , But what I do really hate is when you forget who you really are , what you really like , ... I mean it's okk to be different . No actually it is a great thing to be special . Be who you are , always look for yor inner self , It's okk to have an inner conflict between you and yourself sometimes , Be who you are again , Love yourself , Say to the world this is the real me , I love having friends but I don't like hanging out a lot , I love to have some "me" time , I love it when I still act like a child although I am actually an adult ; Being childish does not mean you're unmature , Do not care about what others could say about you , as long as you're convinced with the fact that what you do is the right thing ; even if it's not , that's okk ; we were born to make mistakes you know , and to learn from them ...

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

still suffering inside but searching for hope ... my way of comforting myself ...

HAPPINESS •••(my thoughts)