Don"t be so sad about your current situation ... Be hopeful . We all go through those ups and downs in life . It's just that we're going through different stages of life . But always remember that being sad , lonely and faded sometimes is not actually that of a bad thing . Because like that you'll feel normal . Normal , what do I mean by that . Normal , that you have feelings , that you're sensible , that you're allowed to feel the weakness of life , melancholy , you are a special faithful human being . Don't compare your current situation with others . If you feel like why haven't I reached the success that I've dreamt of ! And that one person that was forever neglected and hated by others got what he wanted from life !!!!      
It just means that s/he just got over you by few more steps . And just remember that you're always gonna be able to achieve those steps and show that one person , yourself , that you deserved that chance , that you deserved being unhappy to reach happiness . Don't blame yourself for unachieving certain things . You know that life could be harsh sometimes , But always remember to be positive , optmistic and hopeful about satisfying the desires of your innerself . Fight for your success . Breathe hard work , stress and the frustration sometimes , you know,  it's okk ; Because in the end you'll get what you want and you'll feel blessed for going through such hard and tiring moments . SEt a GoAL and 'love yourself' to be able to achieve it .


I needed motivation to pass some hard tiring thoughts of mine , I'll return to these words each time I feel down and You may if you find these words useful to you to pray and work for yourself and for a happy peaceful world and for an open-minded community that believes in the existence and potentials of the poor and neglected people ...




Believe that you're the very one own kind of your own , that you're special , and that your dreams will become reality one day .



Love you and Love me , I believe in you and I believe in me ...






Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

still suffering inside but searching for hope ... my way of comforting myself ...

Just an other thing that I've been thinking of So ,..

HAPPINESS •••(my thoughts)