Your Dream may be your reality ..

Hello readers . How's your life going so far ! How do you feel about your life ! Happy yet ! satisfied yet !
what are your priorities in life !
Love!
Work!
Family!
Friends!
OR
You!
What is your goal !
Did you start working on it !
If Someone asks you to rate your Happiness with Life out of Ten , How much would it be !
9!
8!
... 2.5!
Are you there yet !

Lots of quetions were crossing my mind and I just wanted to share them with you !
The hardest part is when you can't find an answer . Or even when you don't want to admit to yourself that 2.5 is the answer !

IT is hard actually to feel like this is not your place . This is not what you should be doing at this age . 
The Hardest part is when you can do nothing about it !
and the worst is when you believe that this will never change .
That you wil never be who you want to be .
I used to think that way !
I used to say to myself that I can't and I will never be able to accomplish what I want from life .
IT was the worst thing I've ever said to myself .
Now I am just appreciating Life more and trying to believe that I can and I will .
But this dialogue is not enough . You should work hard for that dream . Get up and believe that you can and you will . That nothing is impossible if you put up your mind to it . If you work hard to get it .

Surround yourself with positive people , those who believe in you and who never search for a way to shut you down and to let you doubt your potentials .
Try to lessen your sleeping hours and make advantage of every minute . 
Write your dream on a piece of paper and stick it into your room , where you will always be reminded with what you want from life and what will make you happy .

Best wishes .

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

still suffering inside but searching for hope ... my way of comforting myself ...

Just an other thing that I've been thinking of So ,..

HAPPINESS •••(my thoughts)